Counter Sales Associate - Best Tile
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Full job description
Let us tell you why Best Tile is a special place.
- We are a third generation family-owned company where owners, managers and staff know each other by name.
- We are focused on the growth of our company and our people.
- Best Tile has evolved into one of the largest importers of tile and stone products on the east coast, but in many ways remains the same company founded over 60 years ago.
Best Tile is looking to add an experienced and well-rounded individual who will help customers at our contractor counter and perform the duties of a warehouse associate. This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who possesses strong computer skills, is enthusiastic about and resourceful for satisfying customer needs, and who possesses a "let's get it done" attitude. You'll rely on your skills and experience while learning new skills that take Best Tile and your career forward.
On any given day, you will:
- Work with customers to help drive and maintain contractor sales;
- Perform and at times direct the work of warehouse associates;
- Monitor stock and inventory;
- Resolve customer complaints;
- Field various requests and inquiries from customers, vendors, and other team members;
- Help maintain the cleanliness and layout of the branch.
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).Requirements:
- Proven sales track record with exposure to the tile and stone industry or new home construction is strongly preferred;
- Strong time management skills;
- Ability to self-motivate;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Solid computer and systems skills;
- Forklift certification is required, although we will train and certify the right person with the proven experience;
The Company is committed to ensuring a safe, healthy, and efficient working environment for our employees. To support this commitment, all offers for employment are conditioned upon clear results of a drug test (that includes testing for marijuana), alcohol test, physical capacity screening, and background check. These programs balance our respect for individuals with federal/state law and the need to maintain a safe working environment.
Other Related Jobs