Sing Explore Create, LLC is committed to supporting the growth, development, and well-being of people across the lifespan through music therapy and creative arts wellness programs.
We are dedicated to using the arts to improve the lives of those in our community. Our team members meet regularly to discuss the most recent evidence-based practice in music therapy and education. Although you may only be working with one member of our team, you can be assured that you are benefitting from the knowledge and support of everyone at Sing Explore Create.
We strive to...
1. Provide clinical music therapy services guided by evidenced based practice that target client-specific goals in one or more of the following areas: speech/communication, motor skills, academic, social/emotional.
2. Give our clients the tools to use music to improve their social, emotional, and physical development and to learn to use the arts as a means of self-expression.
3. Provide quality music education programs that allow children and adults to successfully participate in the arts across the lifespan and continue to improve their skills as musicians.
4. Educate the general public and professionals about the most effective use of music to address one’s social, emotional, and physical well-being and the many benefits of participating in recreational and therapeutic music programs.
5. Work together with schools, agencies, healthcare facilities, and other organizations to provide unique music wellness programming and music therapy services that meet the needs of their students/clients/patients.
08:00 am to 05:00 pm
Meet the Owner
I am a music therapist, musician, and music educator. My experiences in all three of these roles has lead me to where I am today and to the creation of Sing Explore Create. I hold a bachelor’s degree in Music Education from the Hartt School of Music, as well as a masters in Expressive Therapies (music therapy emphasis) and Mental Health Counseling from Lesley University.
As a ... more ic therapist and music educator I have worked with people across the lifespan and with many different diagnoses including, but not limited to, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Alzheimer’s and dementia, depression, stroke, anxiety, developmental delays, Down Syndrome, and cancer, as well as pre/postpartum women.
As a music educator, I have worked in public schools (K-8) and taught in private studios, preschools/daycares, as well as taught Music Together, Kindermusik, and my own curriculum of family music classes at different facilities.
As a music therapist I have worked in the public schools, nursing/rehab facilities, early intervention, as well as provided private music therapy services to many individuals. I also have specialized training in perinatal music therapy, as well as providing NICU and pediatric music therapy services.
My passion as a clinician has become assisting women and their partners from pregnancy through postpartum, as well as supporting early childhood development with the use of music and music interventions from infants to preschoolers.